Saturday, 9 December 2017


MEN CELL . org     Email:-
As per our knowledge, Indian Government has not yet started any government aided men cell in nagpur or man cell in nagpur like for women there you can find a mahila thana in nagpur or mahila cell in nagpur or caw cell in nagpur or crime against women cell in nagpur. Even NRI Men Rights India helps Non Resident Indians at men rights fornri.
Further, Mini-Trial is the right of an accused as per Supreme Court of India's recent judgment as per which when the matter is not triable as per the unrebuttable evidences of the accused then asking an NRI husband or an accused to stand in a trial is the violation of the human rights ofnri and these human rights violation of a non resident indian husband needs to be invoked in the right manner so that this SC Judgment helps men victims of false cases win in his fight against false cases or false accusations.
Like there is no men cell in nagpur, similarly, there is still not there any men cell in indore

अगर आपकी पत्नी आपको परेशान करती है या आप के ऊपर झूठी PoliceComplaint या FIR करती है या आप की पत्नी आप के खिलाफ झूठा CourtCase या झूठा MAINTENANCE का CourtCase करती है तो कृपया कर के पर सम्पर्क करें


MEN CELL . org 
It's Not-Government Organisation


  1. Hi, I am Sohail Kale from Indra Grah Society Kanpur in Uttar Pradesh.
    I want to know address of Men cell in Kanpur or if there is any such cell for men/ husbands especially the NRI's then please forward me the address at my email id:-

    Sohail Kale

    1. Sohail Bhai,

      This site is about Nagpur Men Cell and you are looking for Men cell in Kanpur but I may feel like referring you to from Delhi as these Delhi based guys may provide you online assistance in closing a false CAW or false FIR filed by your wife.

      Also, if your matter has reached the stage of compromise then do not sign blindly on the compromise papers. Its better to file a LTR COMPROMISE with the help of from Delhi

      I recently visited the site:- and I found that exactly that type of similar help was provided to me by these Delhi based men rights activists and I was able to close false FIR with all the online assistance only provided by these nice guys.

      I wish them all the best and I suggest you Sohail Brother to get in touch with them if you want to settle the matter with your wife and to move-on in your life.

      Sarfaraz from USA, Non Resident India, ex-sufferer of false 498a